Ink Color: Blue
The Waterman Hemisphere fountain pen exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. This understated Essential Black finish offers plenty of appeal for both traditionalists and fans of more modern design. The grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control.
- Deep black lacquer combined with chrome trim
- The cap is finished with a striking chrome trim slanted button
- Can be fitted with a Waterman ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Pen dimensions: L13.7cm x D1.0cm
- Waterman presentation box
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.