Ink Color: Blue
The Waterman Hemisphere fountain pen exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. This 25th Anniversary Special Edition collection pays homage to the colourful and glamorous life of the French Riviera. The slim-to-mid-size profile fits comfortably in most people's hands, making the Hemisphere a great gift or excellent addition to your own stationery drawer.
- Special edition inspired by the French Riviera
- Two-tone green lacquer with polished chrome trim
- Stainless steel medium nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 150mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 23g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.