Ink Color: Blue
The Waterman Hemisphere fountain pen exudes elegance, with clean lines and minimalist detailing bringing its stylish simplicity to the fore. The Waterman blue finish brings the Hemisphere right in line with contemporary design, whilst flashes of chrome add those all-important touches of class. The grip features a ridged base to support the fingers and offer unparalleled comfort and control.
- Gloss blue lacquer with chrome trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 10.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 150mm x D 10.5mm
- Weight: 23g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.