Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert fountain pen. The cigar-shaped silhouette of the Waterman Expert fountain pen feels sublime in the hand, whilst the grip supports the fingers with a slight ridge around the base. The brushed steel and polished chrome trim provides a sleek, sophisticated finish.
- Brushed stainless steel with chrome trim
- Waterman signature "W" engraved stainless steel nib
- The cap is finished with a striking slanted button
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with a Waterman ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Waterman presentation box
- Pen dimensions: L14.2cm x D1.3cm
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.