Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert ballpoint pen. A central silver band echoes the chunky chiselled palladium-plate cap in this Deluxe finish, making an excellent complement to a jacket pocket. A sharp style statement and a quality writing instrument all rolled into one.
- Twist action opening mechanism
- Deep black shiny lacquer with palladium-plated chiselled cap
- The cap is finished with a striking chrome trim slanted button
- Dimensions: L14.0cm x D1.2cm
- Pen writes in blue ink
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.