Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert fountain pen. Wrapped in black lacquer and 23k gold and finished off with an attractive two-tone nib, this example would make an excellent complement to a jacket pocket on the most formal of occasions. A sharp style statement and a quality writing instrument all rolled into one.
- Intense high gloss black lacquer with gold plated trim
- Waterman signature "W" engraved stainless steel gold plated nib
- The cap is finished with a striking slanted button
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with an ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Pen dimensions: L14.2cm x D1.3cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.