Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert fountain pen. Presented in glossy black lacquer with polished chrome trim, this fountain pen has an elegant and luxurious feel. Featuring a ridged base on the grip offering unparalleled comfort and control, and an 18k gold nib for a smooth writing experience. A sharp style statement and a quality writing instrument all rolled into one.
- Black lacquer with chrome trim
- Rhodium plated 18k gold fine nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 142mm x D 12.6mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 152mm x D 12.6mm
- Weight: 27g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.