Ink Color: Blue
The newest range to be added to the Waterman family, the Emblème provides the sleek, sophisticated charm expected from Waterman pens. Taking inspiration from the Parisian skyline, the stainless steel cap section evokes visions of the zinc rooftops found all over Paris. With a barrel crafted from lightweight resin, the Emblème’s bold, cigar-shaped profile disguises a surprisingly nimble pen. Finished with polished palladium plated trim and an over-sized nib, etched with a minimalist Eiffel Tower design, this fountain pen will make a fine addition to any stationery collection.
- Black resin barrel
- Stainless steel cap
- Palladium plated trim
- Fluted grip section with bevelled detailing for comfort and stability
- Oversize stainless steel nib with Eiffel Tower design
- Comes with 1 blue black ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with a converter for us with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 143mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 155mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 30g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.