Ink Color: Blue
The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene fountain pen were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. This smart, sophisticated Black Sea finish sets 23k gold plate against rich black lacquer, and features an eye-catching solid 18k gold inlaid nib. Add a new flagship to your fleet of stationery with this gorgeous pen.
- Gloss black lacquer with 23l gold plated trim
- 18K solid gold inlaid nib
- 18k solid gold inlaid nib
- The barrel is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge and 1 ink converter
- Pen dimensions: L14.5cm x D1.3cm
- Waterman presentation box
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.