The smooth curves of the Waterman Carene were crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a luxury yacht, leading to a tapered profile that fits comfortably in the hand. This fountain & ballpoint set comes in Waterman's beautifully traditional Marine Amber finish, slightly translucent, trimmed with 23k gold and featuring an eye-catching solid 18k gold inlaid nib. Add two new flagships to your fleet of stationery with these gorgeous pens.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Fountain pen has an 18K solid gold medium nib
- Intense colour mixture of dark browns and blacks combined with gold plated trims
- The barrel is finished with a striking gold trim slanted button
- Fountain pen dimensions: L14.5cm x D1.3cm; Ballpoint pen dimensions: Pen Dimensions: D14.0cm x L1.3cm
- Waterman presentation box
- Fountain pen comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Fountain pen fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Ballpoint pen is fitted with a blue refill
- 3 years international warranty
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.