Each an impressionist masterpiece. Inspired by the great works of Vincent Van Gogh, every writing instrument is made from resin, carefully mixed to reflect the artwork it embodies. The dark blue of the Van Gogh Portrait in Blue has flourishes of white and yellow, which renders the artist’s vision onto this fountain pen, whilst an etched centre band highlights the artwork’s name. The sleek design is a perfect accompaniment to the colourful resin, which coupled with shiny chrome trim and the signature curved clip, exudes classic Visconti style.
- Variegated natural vegetal resin barrel & cap
- Chrome trim
- Stainless steel nib
- 'Starry Night' etched into the central band
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- Magnetic cap lock
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System'. Available to purchase separately.
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink. Available to purchase separately.
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- Dimensions: (closed) L 140mm x D 14mm
Founded in Firenze, Italy in 1988, Visconti have quickly built a reputation for creating beautiful and unique writing instruments. With designs inspired by art, Visconti also creates stunning limited edition fountain pens. The signature curved clip adorns most pens, whilst their distinctive size and weight add to the appeal. Fountain pens use bottled ink or international cartridges, whilst ballpoints take ‘Parker style’ refills. Personalise your pen using the Visconti 'My Pen System'.