Ink Color: Black
Made from Basaltic Lava, mined from the lava fields which surround Mt. Etna, this pen is virtually indestructible. Capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and drops that would shatter other pens, the Homo Sapiens Bronze Rollerball Pen is both practical and stylish. With simple lines accentuating the imposing matte finish of the lava and coupled with brilliant bronze trim, this pen is an imposing writing instrument. Finished with the signature curved Visconti clip and ‘Homo Sapiens’ etched onto the pen’s central band, the Homo Sapiens Rollerball Pen has a rugged style suitable for any occasion.
- Matte black barrel and cap made from Basaltic Lava
- Bronze trim
- 'Homo Sapiens' etched into the central band
- Cap finished with bronze rings
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- Unique cap lock mechanism
- Pen writes in black ink
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System'. Available to purchase separately.
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 145mm x D 14.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 171mm x D 14.5mm