Ink Color: Black
Made from Basaltic Lava, mined from the lava fields which surround Mt. Etna, this pen is virtually indestructible. Capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and drops that would shatter other pens, the Homo Sapiens Bronze Fountain Pen is both practical and stylish. With simple lines accentuating the imposing matte finish of the lava and coupled with brilliant bronze trim, this pen is an imposing writing instrument. The superior flexibility of the 18k Palladium nib allows the user to write with almost no pressure on the paper, creating an ultra-smooth writing experience. Finished with the signature curved Visconti clip and ‘Homo Sapiens’ etched onto the pen’s central band, the Homo Sapiens Fountain Pen has a rugged style suitable for any occasion.
- Oversize Visconti Homo Sapiens
- Matte black barrel and cap made from Basaltic Lava
- Bronze trim
- 'Homo Sapiens' etched into the central band
- Piston filling mechanism
- 18k rose gold nib
- Cap finished with bronze rings
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- Unique cap lock mechanism
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System'. Available to purchase separately.
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 145mm x D 14.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 175mm x D 14.5mm
- Weight: 46g
Founded in Firenze, Italy in 1988, Visconti have quickly built a reputation for creating beautiful and unique writing instruments. With designs inspired by art, Visconti also creates stunning limited edition fountain pens. The signature curved clip adorns most pens, whilst their distinctive size and weight add to the appeal. Fountain pens use bottled ink or international cartridges, whilst ballpoints take ‘Parker style’ refills. Personalise your pen using the Visconti 'My Pen System'.