A perfect pencil for day-to-day writing or technical drawings alike. The simply styled TWSBI Precision matches geometric design with premium craftsmanship to provide a writing instrument that is both stylish and practical. The hexagonal barrel sits easily against the hand, whilst the cylindrical knurled grip section provides a secure and comfortable hold. The metal construction lends a pleasing weight to the pencil, whilst the elongated mechanism provides an uninterrupted view of your work, ensuring you can get down to the finer details.
- Silver body with chrome trim
- Sturdy all metal construction
- Hexagonal barrel with cylindrical knurled grip
- Push button mechanism for lead extension
- Retractable lead sleeve
- Sturdy chrome clip with TWSBI logo detailing
- Takes 0.7mm leads
- Eraser hidden under push button cap
- Provided with 3 replacement erasers & 12 leads
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (tip retracted): L 138mm x D
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.