The simply styled TWSBI Precision matches geometric design with premium craftsmanship to provide a writing instrument that is both stylish and practical. Durable and lightweight, the aluminium construction is finished in a smart brushed gunmetal colourway. The chunky hexagonal barrel sits comfortably in the hand, whilst the inspection window in the grip section lets you know when you’re running low on ink. Completed with a screw close cap, sturdy pocket clip, and stainless steel nib section, the TWSBI Precision fountain pen is an excellent addition to any pen collection.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Engraving is placed on the cap of the pen
- Sturdy all metal construction
- Brushed gunmetal finish with polished chrome trim
- Chunky hexagonal cap and barrel
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Matching colour grip section with ink inspection window
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 169mm x D 13mm