The beloved TWSBI ECO in a new ergonomic design. Transforming the distinctive hexagonal cap and piston twist tip into a more triangular silhouette, the ECO T’s shape is a reflection of its functional grip section. The demonstrator style transparent body allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels, whilst a rubber O-ring between the barrel and twist-off cap ensures a secure, sealed closure, preventing leakage and drying. The TWSBI ECO T fountain pen offers a superior quality piston-fill fountain pen at a wallet friendly price.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent body with blue cap and piston mechanism tip
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Triangular shaped cap and piston mechanism tip
- Polished chrome trim and clip
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Ergonomic grip
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 140mm x D 15mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 168mm x D 15mm