Ink Color: Blue
Created for the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival, this luxurious limited edition fountain pen matches the TWSBI ECO's traditional clear construction with premium rose gold accents. Offering a superior quality piston-fill fountain pen at a wallet friendly price, the ECO's distinctive styling is apparent through the hexagonal cap and matching piston twist tip. The demonstrator style transparent body allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels, whilst a rubber O-ring, between the barrel and twist-off cap, ensures a secure, sealed closure, preventing leakage and drying. Completed with the festival's intricate horse head logo and presented in a gift set with a bottle of TWSBI's midnight blue ink, this unique fountain pen gift set is an ideal gift for pen lovers and horse whisperers alike.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Limited edition 'Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival' gift set
- Transparent body with rose gold accents
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Rose gold colour, stainless steel nib
- Comes with 18ml bottle blue-black ink
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Screw close cap
- Cap band engraved with film festival's horse head logo
- Horse head logo detailing on cap end button
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Hexagonal shaped cap and piston mechanism tip
- Gently tapered grip section
- Presented in TWSBI 'Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival' Gift Box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Pen dimensions (Closed): L 140mm x D 15mm
- Pen dimensions (Posted): L 168mm x D 15mm
- Pen weight: 21g
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.