The TWSBI Diamond 580 matches superior craftsmanship with distinctive design, creating a writing instrument every pen aficionado will covet. The striking diamond faceted barrel prevents your pen from rolling off the table, whilst the transparent construction allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels. Sitting comfortably in the hand, this durable, lightweight fountain pen is finished with a screw-close cap and rubber O-ring to prevent leaks and drying. Match the Diamond 580 with the TWSBI Diamond Ink Bottle for an easy, fuss free filling experience.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent body with transparent smoke grey cap, grip & mechanism twist tip
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Diamond faceted barrel
- Rose gold colour trim
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Rose gold stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Gently tapered grip section
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 120mm x D 13.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 142mm x D 13.5mm
After 40 years manufacturing for other well know brands, TWSBI started their own range of pens. Their fountain pens use innovative piston filling mechanisms (such as springs and vacuums) that make it quicker and easier to fill the pen with ink. Designed with transparent bodies so you can see the inner workings of the pen, TWSBI supply a toolkit with every writing instrument so you can take it apart and clean thoroughly.