A statement design from Sailor, their Professional Gear fountain pen features a distinctive cut away cap and inlaid anchor logo on the top. The broad profile and pleasing weight ensures this pen feels great in the hand, and the 21 carat gold nib glides effortlessly across the page. Varying shades of red resin are matched with gold plated trim, creating a striking finish.
- Subtle variations of red resin
- Gold plated trim
- 21k gold nib
- Comes with 2 black ink cartridges & 50ml blue black bottled ink
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Sailor gift box
- Made in Japan
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 128mm x D 13.3mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 149mm x D 13.3mm
- Weight: 22g
Sailor pens was established in 1911 in Japan, becoming the first to produce fountain pens in their home country. They have subsequently built a first-class reputation in the manufacture of the highest quality nibs, with all parts made in their own factory in Hiroshima. Their flagship collections are the classic 1911 and boldly designed Professional Gear, all available with a 14k or 21k gold nib. We stock refills for all the Sailor pens we stock.