Honouring Sailor’s foundation year, the 1911 fountain pen marries an effortless writing experience with a classic design. The larger proportions of this pen ensure a great feel in the hand, whilst the oversized 21k gold nib with anchor detail makes a statement whilst gliding across the page. The traditional rounded curves ensure this fountain pen is never out of place. Gloss black resin is matched with rhodium plated trim providing a sleek, professional finish.
- Gloss black resin with rhodium plated trim
- Rhodium-plated, 21k gold nib
- Comes with converter for use with bottled ink
- Can take Sailor ink cartridges
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Sailor gift box
- Made in Japan
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 141mm x D 13.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 155mm x D 13.5mm
- Weight: 22g
Sailor pens was established in 1911 in Japan, becoming the first to produce fountain pens in their home country. They have subsequently built a first-class reputation in the manufacture of the highest quality nibs, with all parts made in their own factory in Hiroshima. Their flagship collections are the classic 1911 and boldly designed Professional Gear, all available with a 14k or 21k gold nib. We stock refills for all the Sailor pens we stock.