A technical writing instrument for the modern draughtsman. Finished in matte black with touches of gleaming gold and Rotring red, the sleek geometric design makes the 800 mechanical pencil both stylish and practical. The hexagonal barrel sits easily against the hand, whilst the rounded knurled grip section provides a secure and comfortable hold. The elongated pencil mechanism provides an uninterrupted view of your work and can be retracted to protect the pencil when not in use, making it perfect for on-the-go. With a fully metal construction the Rotring 800 mechanical pencil has a pleasing weight in the hand and is a fine addition to any avid pen collection.
- Matte black finish with gold and red trim
- Sturdy all metal construction
- Hexagonal barrel with cylindrical knurled grip and twist mechanism
- Retractable pencil tip with twist mechanism
- Push button mechanism for lead extension
- Available with 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads
- Eraser hidden under push button cap
- Dimensions (tip retracted): L 135mm x D 9mm
- 2 year international warranty on manufacturing defects
Rotring are the leaders in technical drawing pens and pencils designed for precision, handling and line quality. Established in 1928, they followed the Bauhaus movement, introducing minimalism and technology into design. Their range of pens and pencils feature elongated tips so you get an uninterrupted view of your work, and textured grips and hexagonal barrels ensure comfortable handling. We offer the introductory 500 range up to the feature packed 800+ with stylus.