A technical pencil for all occasions. The simply styled Rotring 600 matches sleek geometric design with premium craftsmanship to provide a writing instrument that is both stylish and practical. The hexagonal barrel sits easily against the hand, whilst the rounded knurled grip section provides a secure and comfortable hold. The elongated pencil mechanism provides an uninterrupted view of your work, ensuring you can get down to the finer details. The metal construction lends a pleasing weight to the pencil, whilst the finish of matte silver with touches of Rotring red give the 600 a smart, professional appeal.
- Matte silver finish with red accents
- Sturdy all metal construction
- Hexagonal barrel with cylindrical knurled grip
- Push button mechanism for lead extension
- Available with 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads
- Eraser hidden under push button cap
- Twist indicator on cap shows lead hardness
- Dimensions (tip retracted): L 135mm x D 9mm
- 2 year international warranty on manufacturing defects
Rotring are the leaders in technical drawing pens and pencils designed for precision, handling and line quality. Established in 1928, they followed the Bauhaus movement, introducing minimalism and technology into design. Their range of pens and pencils feature elongated tips so you get an uninterrupted view of your work, and textured grips and hexagonal barrels ensure comfortable handling. We offer the introductory 500 range up to the feature packed 800+ with stylus.