Keep organised with this Filofax personal organiser and Platinum mechanical pencil set. The simply styled Filofax Saffiano in smart black cross-grain leatherette is complemented by the sleek silver of the Platinum Pro-USE pencil. The Filofax is packed with useful features, such as the clearly laid-out diary with a double-page spread for each week, coloured notepaper and more, whilst the cover features card slots, a slip pocket and somewhere to tuck your notepad. Whilst the Platinum Pro-USE MSD 1000A is the perfect technical pencil for writers and doodlers alike. For a personal touch, why not have the organiser embossed? Pen Heaven can add initials or a short message to turn this handy set into a great gift.
- Filofax dimensions: 190 x 130 x 35mm
- Filofax cover features slip pocket, notepad pocket, 3 card slots with a 23mm ring mechanism and is made from polyurethane leatherette
- Filofax inserts*: diary, contacts section, white & coloured notepaper, to-do list, ruler/page marker
- Filofax diary displays week on two-page spread
- Comes with 2020 & 2021 diary refills
- Platinum pencil comes fitted with 0.3mm HB lead
- Pencil is suitable for professional drafting
- Pencil features indicator tip shows which lead diameter is in use, hidden eraser under push button, removable clip and comfortable ridged grip.
- Pencil dimensions: 9 x 143mm
*Contents may vary from those listed here or shown in product images or shown in product images
Founded in 1919 in Japan, Platinum pens are designed with both traditional and modern techniques. The Maki-e pens feature classic Japanese motifs using a technique from the Tempyro Era (710-794). Prices range from the affordable Plaisir fountain pen ideal for children (£10) to the ornate Fuji Raijin pen covered with fragments of gold leaf. All Platinum pens feature high quality nibs, their music nib coveted for its extra smooth ink flow. We stock Platinum ink cartridges, converters and bottled ink.