The precision pen you’ve been after. With elongated tip, liquid ink and unrivalled ink distribution, the Pilot V7 provides a writing instrument capable of both detailed, technical drawing and hours of comfortable writing. The V-system ink regulator provides perfectly controlled, instant ink flow from the second the pen touches paper down to the very last drop. The Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V7 Grip Rollerball Pen features an ergonomic rubber grip for added comfort and stability while writing.
- Silver and Blue body with Blue ink
- 0.7mm writing tip
- Liquid ink
- Ergonomic rubber grip
- Elongated tip provides enhances precision and visibility
- Multi-dimple rollerball system prevents skipping
- V-system ink regulator ensures consistent flow to the last drop
- Metal pocket clip with Pilot branding
- Dimensions (Closed): L 135mm x D 10mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 151mm x D 10mm
- Weight: 10g
Pilot pens, originally called Namiki, was established in 1918 in Japan. They have established themselves as the world’s number 2 brand for pens, and a reputation for innovation, quality inks and care for the environment. Their FriXion rollerball uses patented thermo sensitive ink that can be erased whilst their B2P ballpen is made from recycled drinks bottles. We stock the capless fountain pen, FriXion, V5/V7, G-2, B2P, refills and Iroshizuku inks in all 24 colours.