Ink Color: Black
Make your writing as expressive as you are with the flexible Pilot Falcon. The soft 14k gold nib allows for thick and thin lines depending on how hard you press, opening up your cursive to a world of flourishes and curlicues. A bold profile and clean lines lend a distinctive feel to this classic fountain pen. Finished in gloss black lacquer with rhodium trim.
- Gloss black lacquer with rhodium trim
- 14k gold rhodium plated nib
- Soft nib allows for flexible, expressive writing, producing thick and thin lines
- Screw-close cap
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Pilot branded gift box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 139mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 155mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 33g
- 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Pilot pens, originally called Namiki, was established in 1918 in Japan. They have established themselves as the world’s number 2 brand for pens, and a reputation for innovation, quality inks and care for the environment. Their FriXion rollerball uses patented thermo sensitive ink that can be erased whilst their B2P ballpen is made from recycled drinks bottles. We stock the capless fountain pen, FriXion, V5/V7, G-2, B2P, refills and Iroshizuku inks in all 24 colours.