Ink Color: Black
Contemporary styling with vintage touches makes the Pilot Custom 74 a must have for any avid writer. Its sleek design made of lightweight, durable resin ensures it is nimble in the hand and perfectly balanced. The translucent smoke grey cap and barrel provide a glimpse into the inner workings and reveal the remaining ink levels, a nod to early demonstrator style fountain pens. Completed with rhodium plated trim and a retro style pocket clip, the Custom 74 seamlessly ties classic and contemporary into one writing instrument.
- Smoke grey cap and barrel with chrome trim
- Translucent resin provides demonstrator style body
- 14k gold rhodium plated nib
- Retro design pocket clip
- Screw-close cap
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Pilot branded gift box
- Dimensions (Closed): L 143mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 162mm x D 12mm
- Weight: 22g
- 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Pilot pens, originally called Namiki, was established in 1918 in Japan. They have established themselves as the world’s number 2 brand for pens, and a reputation for innovation, quality inks and care for the environment. Their FriXion rollerball uses patented thermo sensitive ink that can be erased whilst their B2P ballpen is made from recycled drinks bottles. We stock the capless fountain pen, FriXion, V5/V7, G-2, B2P, refills and Iroshizuku inks in all 24 colours.