Ink Color: Black
Matching luxury looks with cutting edge technology, the Pilot Capless features a pioneering mechanism which forgoes the traditional capped fountain pen design. With a quick click of the push-button, the nib retracts into the sealed compartment within, protecting the nib and preventing leaks. The torpedo shaped profile and streamlined clip, provide a sleek, modern aesthetic, whilst the black birch wood finish and rhodium trim add a sophisticated, statesmanlike appeal. Completed with an 18k rhodium plated solid gold nib for a smooth and reliable writing experience.
- Black birch wood with rhodium trim
- Innovative push-button mechanism retracts and extends nib
- Sealed chamber protects nib and prevents leaks and drying
- 18k rhodium plated solid gold nib
- Fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge and cartridge cover
- Cartridge cover must be fitted over the cartridge during use
- Presented in premium Pilot Capless presentation box
- 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (nib extended): L 141mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (nib retracted): L 139mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 26g
Pilot pens, originally called Namiki, was established in 1918 in Japan. They have established themselves as the world’s number 2 brand for pens, and a reputation for innovation, quality inks and care for the environment. Their FriXion rollerball uses patented thermo sensitive ink that can be erased whilst their B2P ballpen is made from recycled drinks bottles. We stock the capless fountain pen, FriXion, V5/V7, G-2, B2P, refills and Iroshizuku inks in all 24 colours.