Ink Color: Blue Black
Commemorating a century of Otto Hutt, the DesignC has incorporated 100 years of knowledge and innovation to create a writing instrument which showcases their flair for bold stylistic decisions and precise German functionality. Striking through its minimalism, the DesignC’s almost seamless cylindrical body is made of polished sterling silver, and engraved with subtle markings to show its heritage and fabrication. The traditional pocket clip has been replaced with two protruding points crafted from eye-catching 18k solid gold, which work to ensure the pen sits comfortably and proudly upon a table-top without rolling away. Featuring the new patent-pending Pull+Twist™ mechanism, developed especially for the occasion, the DesignC further highlights Otto Hutt’s superior craftsmanship and ability to innovate. The chunky profile and weighty construction make this fountain pen perfectly suited for larger hands. Limited to 500 worldwide, own a piece of history with this attractive writing instrument.
- Limited edition pen celebrating 100 years of Otto Hutt
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Solid 18k yellow gold stabilisers
- 18k gold two-tone nib
- Ridged grip section for comfort and control
- Screw close cap
- Innovative inbuilt Pull+Twist™ filling mechanism (patent pending)
- To fill: Gently pull the end of the barrel out, twist anti-clockwise until you feel resistance, submerge nib in your ink bottle, twist the barrel tip clockwise to draw up ink, click barrel end back into place
- Run of 500 worldwide. Each individually numbered and provided with certificate of authenticity
- Created by world renowned German designer Mark Braun
- Comes with Otto Hutt leather 1 pen case in light tan colour
- Includes 30ml bottle of blue-black permanent ink and polishing cloth
- Presented in special centenary box featuring Otto Hutt 100 years booklet
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 14mm
- Dimensions (Open): L 135mm x D 14mm
- Weight: 70g
- NB: Cap does not post
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day (except on a bank holiday), even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm, at the weekend or on a bank holiday are despatched next working day.
UK: We use a Royal Mail tracked service. Standard delivery is free (£2 charge for orders under £10) and takes 2 to 5 working days, Premium is £3 and takes 1 to 2 working days. Next working day is £6 and is delivered by 1pm (requires a signature).
International: Our standard delivery uses the national postal service. Europe (£5) take 3 to 7 working days, and Rest of World (£7) takes 7 to 10 working days. We also offer an expedited service using Parcelforce (normally 2 to 4 days), to the following countries;Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund. The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty. Items purchased for Christmas can be returned by 15th January for a refund, as long as all our other returns criteria are met
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email email@example.com. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote