Ink Color: Blue
Striking through its minimalism, the Design 08’s oversize cylindrical body showcases a ruthenium plated finish, giving the pen a modern, technical look. Engraved with a precise lined pattern which rotates 90° between cap and barrel, the design highlights Otto Hutt’s flair for bold stylistic decisions and precise German functionality. The chunky profile and weighty construction make this fountain pen perfectly suited for larger hands.
- Monochrome ruthenium plated finish
- Deep engraved guilloché pattern
- Comes with blue ink refill
- Ridged grip section for comfort and control
- Screw close cap
- Each pen features unique serial number
- Created by world renowned German designer Mark Braun
- Includes polishing cloth & Otto Hutt leather 1 pen case in black
- Presented in Otto Hutt gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 141mm x D 14mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 169mm x D 14mm
- Weight: 80g
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).