Ink Color: Blue
Meticulous workmanship and modern aesthetics set the Otto Hutt Design 06 apart from other writing instruments. The chunky cigar shaped barrel and sweeping curves produce an organic form that sits comfortably in the hand. Neutral nude pink lacquer is accented by matching silver plated trim for a delicate and elegant finish. The bi-colour stainless steel nib has been crafted for smoothness and consistency, whilst the screw-close cap needs but a swift half turn to click securely into place. Featuring a spring-loaded clip, gently fluted grip section and signature Otto Hutt logo upon the end cap, the attention to detail is second to none.
- Nude pink lacquer in high-shine glossy finish
- High-shine rose gold plated trim
- Bi-colour stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 x fountain pen converter & 1 x blue ink cartridge
- Uses standard international cartridges
- Features screw-close cap, spring-loaded clip and Otto Hutt logo on end cap
- Dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 14mm
- Presented in Otto Hutt gift box
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).