It might have compact dimensions, but the Design 05 isn't short on luxury. This fountain pen continues Otto Hutt's long tradition of producing premium travel accessories. The unusual colour comes from a coating of ruthenium plate, a stony-coloured rare metal that makes a fitting choice for such a distinctive pen. Also features a replaceable stylus tip for use with electronic touchscreens. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Barrel in solid brass, electroplated in an extensive process, satinised with an easy-to-grip surface
- Intricately crafted mechanical clip
- Top-quality ink-flow system
- Replaceable touch tip
- Pen is fitted with a Medium nib
- Unique 6 digit serial number on the pen
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Every component is made in Germany
- Pen Dimensions: Closed L12.5 x D1.4cm, With pen cap posted L12.0 x D1.4cm. Pen Weight: 50g
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).