Ink Color: Blue
It might have compact dimensions, but the Design 05 isn't short on luxury. This fountain pen continues Otto Hutt's long tradition of producing premium travel accessories. This one's been plated top to bottom in satinised aluminium, an appropriately lavish finish for such a distinctive design. Also features a replaceable stylus tip for use with electronic touchscreens. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Barrel in solid brass, electroplated in an extensive process, satinised with an easy-to-grip surface
- Intricately crafted mechanical clip
- Top-quality ink-flow system
- Replaceable touch tip
- Pen is fitted with a Medium nib
- Unique 6 digit serial number on the pen
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Every component is made in Germany
- Pen Dimensions: Closed L12.5 x D1.4cm, With pen cap posted L12.0 x D1.4cm. Pen Weight: 50g
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
Founded in 1919 in Japan, Platinum pens are designed with both traditional and modern techniques. The Maki-e pens feature classic Japanese motifs using a technique from the Tempyro Era (710-794). Prices range from the affordable Plaisir fountain pen ideal for children (£10) to the ornate Fuji Raijin pen covered with fragments of gold leaf. All Platinum pens feature high quality nibs, their music nib coveted for its extra smooth ink flow. We stock Platinum ink cartridges, converters and bottled ink.