Ink Color: Blue
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice the intricately engraved nib, the elegant ridged rim, and secure spring-loaded clip. This fountain pen comes in a striking contrast of dusty green lacquer and gunmetal, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- Palladium & gold plated stainless steel nib
- Ruthenium plated trim
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- Every component made in Germany
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- 1 fountain pen converter
- 1 blue ink cartridge
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth
- Dimensions (Closed): L 133mm x D 12mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 172mm x D 12mm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).