Ink Color: Blue
Retro design and confident aesthetics for style-conscious connoisseurs. The Otto Hutt design 03 fountain pen combines shiny and matt elements to create a brilliant contrast that brings accents to the fore, and the matching black nib adds the finishing touch. The quality brass construction bestows a wonderfully weighty feel in the hand.
- Matt body with shiny trim
- Made from brass
- Steel all black medium size nib
- Cap clicks onto barrel (cannot be posted)
- 1 fountain pen converter, 1 blue ink cartridge
- Closed: 14cm
- Open: 12.4cm (without cap posted)
- Presented in an Otto Hutt gift box
- Every component is made in Germany
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).