Crafted from 925 sterling silver, the curvaceous Design 02 is the ultimate accessory for anyone with a taste for fine writing instruments. The 'cigar' shape is a classic amongst luxury pens, whilst a honeycomb engraving pattern adds a little individuality and intrigue. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a unique six-digit serial number ensuring the pen can always be identified.
- If engraving is selected, both pens will be engraved with the same message.
- Made from 925 sterling silver with UK hallmarks
- Platinum-plated metal fittings
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- Both pens write in blue ink
- Every component is made in Germany
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth
When Otto Hutt was founded in 1920 it specialised in pocket utensils such as toothpicks, before extending their range to weighty silver pens with immaculate craftsmanship. Every single part, however small, is made in Germany and includes a unique 6 digit serial number engraved in the cap. We always recommend Otto Hut as excellent value for sterling silver. Their range encompasses classic, lined and honeycomb silver as well as smart contrasts with resin (we love the black guilloche).