The space-age look and feel of the Ohto Multi2+1 sets this pen apart from other multifunctions. The juxtaposition of its angular clip, hexagonal barrel, cylindrical push button and sculpted grip offers plenty of futuristic appeal. The grip section has a ridged effect to help with comfort and stability, whilst the two 0.7mm ballpoints and pencil combination makes this multifunction ideal for any situation.
- Multifunction pen combining 1 x 0.7mm black ballpoint, 1 x 0.7mm red ballpoint and 1 x 0.5mm mechanical pencil
- Gun metal finish with raised painted grip design
- Gravity select mechanism: Holding pen flat, put desired colour upwards and depress end button
- To release push clip button
- Presented in Ohto gift box
- Dimensions: L 143.5mm x D 11 mm
- Weight: 28g
Ohto pens, established in Japan and relatively new to the UK, are characterised by their cutting edge design. Their most celebrated range is the ‘Tasche’, a compact pen ideal for carrying in a pocket. The cap is removed via an ultra-smooth mechanism and placed on the back, giving a full size pen that is comfortable to write with. The ‘Promecha’ range is a draftsmens ballpoint with a needlepoint 0.7mm tip and cross hatched grip for added precision. We stock dedicated Ohto refills.