A traditional brown leather pen and journal set. The Ohto Giza brown leather rollerball pen is reminiscent of 1920's design, combining a grained leather barrel, chunky cap with fine geometric engraving, and sweeping curved clip. When matched with the antique styling of the World Map journal, this pen and journal set has vintage appeal and makes the perfect gift for anyone embarking on their travels.
- Journal hand-made in Italy
- Journal size: 14.5 x 21.5cm (Just over A5)
- Acid-free plain paper
- 0.5mm needlepoint ceramic rollerball
- Aluminium barrel wrapped in recycled brown leather
- Pen dimensions (Closed): L 136mm x D 11.6mm
- Pen fitted with black ink
Ohto pens, established in Japan and relatively new to the UK, are characterised by their cutting edge design. Their most celebrated range is the ‘Tasche’, a compact pen ideal for carrying in a pocket. The cap is removed via an ultra-smooth mechanism and placed on the back, giving a full size pen that is comfortable to write with. The ‘Promecha’ range is a draftsmens ballpoint with a needlepoint 0.7mm tip and cross hatched grip for added precision. We stock dedicated Ohto refills.