With inspirations routed in the Grappa distilleries of Bassano del Grappa and the Moscow Mule variation conceived in the local area, the Montegrappa Mule gives a playful nod to their distinct heritage. Plated in silver and finished with a brushed effect, this fountain pen will acquire its own unique patina over time. The chunky and curvaceous profile matches the design of the Montegrappa Fortuna and has a pleasing weight in the hand. Finished with the iconic ‘1912’ logo on the end cap and clip with rotating sphere, the Mule Brushed Silver Fountain Pen showcases Montegrappa’s attention to detail.
- Silver plated with brushed effect finish
- Deep engraved Montegrappa logo on central band
- Stainless steel medium nib finished with intricate filigree pattern
- Clip features small rotating sphere
- Screw close cap
- Comes with ink converter & 2 black ink cartridges
- Premium Montegrappa gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 137mm x 17mm
- Weight: 53g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.