Named after the Ancient Roman Goddess of fortune, the personification of luck and strength of character, the Montegrappa Fortuna has a bold and distinctive profile. Chunky and curvaceous, the Fortuna sits proudly in the hand, whilst the jet black resin and gleaming rose gold plated trim create a sleek modern look. Finished with the iconic ‘1912’ logo on the end cap and clip with rotating sphere, the Fortuna Fountain Pen showcases Montegrappa’s attention to detail.
- Black resin with rose gold plated trim
- Deep engraved Montegrappa logo on central band
- Stainless steel nib finished with intricate filigree pattern
- Clip features small rotating sphere
- Screw close cap
- Comes with ink converter & 2 black ink cartridges
- Premium Montegrappa gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (Closed): L 137mm x 17mm
- Weight: 31g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.