Designed to suit smaller hands, the Montegrappa Felicita has a sleek, slender feel. Elegantly proportioned, the curvaceous profile mimics the Fortuna’s iconic shape in a more diminutive sizing. The delicately pearlised pink resin is matched with polished chrome trim to create a playful, yet elegant look. Finished with the iconic ‘1912’ logo on the end cap and clip with rotating sphere, the Felicita fountain pen showcases Montegrappa’s attention to detail.
- Pearlised pink resin with chrome trim
- Montegrappa logo on central band
- Clip features small rotating sphere
- Stainless steel medium nib finished with intricate filigree pattern
- High shine stainless steel grip section
- Screw close cap
- Comes with ink converter & 2 black ink cartridges
- Premium Montegrappa gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: L 132mm x 14mm
- Weight: 18g
Founded in 1912 in the Italian town of Bassano del Grappa, Montegrappa began as a manufacturer of gold nibs and fountain pens using a pool of local talent. “Italian-ness” is at the heart of its tradition, producing timeless writing instruments with touches of flair that includes the iconic clip with small rotating sphere, 1912 logo embedded in the cap and playful use of resin. Typical is the Ducalo Murano which features swirling colours reflecting the islands glassblowing heritage. All Montegrappa pens are made in Italy and come with a 2 year warranty.