Based on the celebrated Harry Potter series, Moleskine have created a set of limited edition notebooks, each illustrated to reflect a different book. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is brought to life on this premium notebook through the depiction of a dragon guarding a golden egg against a flame red background. Inside you’ll find illustrations of mermaids and the Triwizard Cup drawing you further into Harry’s whimsical world. The large size is both spacious and perfectly portable, ideal for making sure your spells are always on hand. The sturdy hardcover offers powerful magical protection, plus the elastic closure and expandable internal pocket will keep any stray potion recipes in tow. A colour co-ordinated ribbon helps mark those important pages for quick, easy location. The paper is 70gsm and acid-free, suitable for all wands.
- Limited Edition
- 1 of 7 unique designs reflecting each of the Harry Potter books
- Printed & foil embossed cover design based on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Interior pages feature illustrations of moments from the film
- Comes with limited edition poster
- Collect all 7 cover bands to create the Marauder’s Map
- Features hardback cover, expandable internal pocket, ribbon page marker and elasticated closure
- 'Incase of Loss’ page
- 240 pages of ivory lined paper
- Paper is acid-free and 70gsm
- Moleskine logo blind embossed on rear cover
- Dimensions: H 210mm x W 130mm
When you think of the classic notebook, it is probably a Moleskine that comes to mind. Established in 1997, their original design with elastic closure has remained relatively unchanged and much coveted by other brands. Added features such as internal pockets and organisational stickers are much loved by their die-hard fans. We stock the notebooks, diaries and passion journals in lined and plain paper, soft or hard cover, from A6 to A4. Add our in-house embossing service for that added touch.