Ink Color: Blue
A smooth flowing rollerball with the convenience of a ballpoint pen. Most rollerball pens require a cap to prevent the liquid ink drying out; but the Lamy tipo has been engineered with anti-dry ink, removing the cap and switching instead to an ingenious clip activated mechanism. Push the clip down to extend the writing point; push the clip top to retract the tip. Made of anodised aluminium, the tipo is lightweight and rugged. Finished with a ridged grip section for greater writing comfort, the tipo is a great addition for any collection.
- Turmaline anodised aluminium
- Black plastic trim
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Extend writing tip by sliding clip; push clip in to retract
- Capless design
- When the rollerball is retracted, the clip is raised so the pen can be clipped onto a jacket pocket
- Ridged grip section
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 130mm x D 10.8mm
- Weight: 16g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.