It's the little artistic touches that really make this pen. The Lamy studio won the Good Design Award 2005 and the iF Design Award two years running. With its propeller-shaped clip, comfortable tapered profile, this fountain pen reminds us how marks of true brilliance can pop up in even the simplest things. The premium piano black lacquer accented with polished chrome trim makes this pen the jewel of the Lamy Studio range.
- High-shine piano black lacquer with chrome trim
- 14k gold two-tone nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Lip on barrel end clicks cap firmly in to place when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 155mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 25g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.