Ink Color: Black
The longer you look, the more touches of brilliance you notice about this deceptively subtle design. The Lamy studio won the Good Design Award 2005 and the iF Design Award two years running. With its propeller-shaped clip and comfortable tapered profile, this rollerball pen reminds us how little artistic touches can make something special out of even the simplest things. Presented as one of two special edition colours for 2019, the vibrant aquamarine coupled with polished chrome trim, creates a naturally alluring pen.
- 2019 Special Edition 'Aquamarine' Colourway
- Metallic turquoise lacquer with chrome trim
- Propeller inspired clip design
- Comes with black ink refill
- Lip on barrel end clicks cap firmly in to place when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 153mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 30g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.