Ink Color: Blue
The pur’s distinctive cylindrical barrel is typical of Lamy’s modernist styling, whilst the black and polished steel finish add to the contemporary aesthetic. Featuring a spring loaded metal clip, ridged grip section and cap which clicks securely into place when posted, this fountain pen sits comfortably in the hand, making it a pleasure to use.
- Matt black finish with chrome clip
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Spring-loaded clip
- Ridged grip section
- Cap clicks securely onto barrel when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 138mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 168mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 30g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.