Ink Color: Black
Pops out at the push of a button! The Lamy pico collapses down to a compact 9cm when not in use, but operates at rather more manageable 12cm. With its quirky styling, this ballpoint pen's a good-fun desktop accessory as well as a handy travel companion. This special edition in vibrant neon green is sure to turn heads.
- Glossy neon green lacquer finished with black detailing
- Chrome Lamy logo
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Push button mechanism
- Pocket size pen, extends to full size with innovative push button mechanism
- Winner of a 'Red Dot' award for design
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 94mm x D 12.5mm
- Dimensions (open): L 125mm x D 12.5mm
- Weight: 21g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.