With a brushed aluminium effect cover and clean lines, the paper notebook exudes Lamy's signature Bauhaus style. The sturdy hardcover offers protection, plus the elastic closure and expandable internal pocket will keep any stray papers in tow. Featuring two colour co-ordinated ribbon page markers to easily find thos important notes; the pen loop and page edges have been colour matched to the Lamy Al-Star Turmaline, special edition for 2020. Keep what is important.
- Special edition
- Brushed aluminium effect hard cover
- Turmaline colour page edges, pen loop and elastic closure
- 2 colour co-ordinated ribbon page markers
- 192 pages of ivory paper
- Unique page ruling designed by Lamy
- 8 perforated detachable sheets
- Paper is acid-free, 90gsm and designed to resist bleed-through
- Internal back pocket
- Lamy logo blind embossed on rear cover
- Dimensions: H 210mm x W 150mm
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.