If you ever needed proof of Lamy's status as a leader in technological innovation, this would be it. The dialog 3 challenges the convention that a fountain pen requires a cap, relying on a fascinating twist mechanism to pop the nib in and out of an airtight chamber. Like all the finest fountain pens, it features a solid 14k gold nib. Explore the future of handwriting with this ground breaking pen.
- Palladium finish with chrome trim
- 14k gold bi-colour nib
- Comes with pack of 5 blue ink cartridges
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Capless design
- Twist mechanism to extend nib
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 13.6mm
- Dimensions (open): L 157mm x D 13.6mm
- Weight: 47g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.