Ink Color: Blue
Another fine example of Lamy's knack for producing perfectly practical designs. The straight, streamlined profile of the CP1 exudes contemporary style, whilst the matte black and brushed steel finish add to the modern aesthetic. Featuring a spring loaded metal clip, ridged grip section and cap which clicks securely into place when posted, this slim line fountain pen is perfect for writing on the go.
- Matt black lacquer finish with brushed steel clip
- Clip features Lamy name etched on side
- Stainless steel nib
- Ridged grip section
- Cap clicks securely onto barrel when posted
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Suitable for use with Lamy Z27 in converter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: (closed) L 135mm x D 8mm
- 2 year international warranty
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.