Ink Color: Blue
Another fine example of Lamy's knack for producing perfectly practical designs. The straight, streamlined profile of the cp 1 exudes contemporary style, whilst the matte black and brushed steel finish add to the modern aesthetic. Featuring a spring loaded metal clip, ridged grip section and cap which clicks securely into place when posted, this slim line fountain pen is perfect for writing on the go.
- Matt black lacquer with brushed steel clip
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Ridged grip section
- Spring-loaded clip
- Cap clicks securely onto barrel when posted
- Presented in Lamy gift box
- Made in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 135mm x D 9.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 161mm x D 9.5mm
- Weight: 20g
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.