A new addition to the Lamy family, the Aion has a singularly unique and stunningly beautiful design. With the body of each pen crafted from a single piece of aluminium, the sleek lines and subtle curves flow seamlessly into one another creating a writing instrument that is a pleasure to hold. Finished in a two-tone effect with brushed and blasted sections, the anodised olive silver finish has a smart, modern feel. Featuring a new curved nib to compliment the pen and completed with a highly polished chrome spring-loaded clip, the Aion fountain pen is a must have for any writer.
- Anodised olive silver aluminium
- Two-tone effect finish
- Spring-loaded polished chrome clip
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink cartridge
- Dimensions - closed: L 143mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions - posted: L 161mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 25g
- Designer: Jasper Morrison
- 2 year international manufacturer warranty
- Please note: Only extra fine, fine, medium and broad nib options for this pen are in curved design (as shown in the picture)
Lamy, the iconic German brand founded in the 1930s, has earned a reputation as the ‘writers pen’. Adhering to Bauhaus design (form follows function), they have focused on smooth writing and ergonomic features coupled with sleek, simple lines. Their fountain pens are available in a huge range of nib options including those for beginners and left handers, making them ideal for younger writers (Safari is recommended by schools). They offer one easy-change nib to fit the Safari, Al-Star, ABC, Studio and 5 more models.